Seasonal Designs Hosted by GO International
Join us and Paula Ardron-Gemmell, UK representative for Grabo Balloons, as she demonstrates the latest Halloween & Christmas designs, showing you how to incorporate them into both helium and air-filled displays and the ever popular stack / marquee designs.
Grabo balloons are quickly taking the UK by storm and over the course of the day Paula will teach you how to create several styles of balloon stack bases to make your Halloween & Christmas designs stand out from your competitors and will show you how to add value to your products.
BUBBLE BALLOON ALTERNATIVES – With the shortage of bubble balloons causing many balloon businesses issues with fulfilling orders, Paula will show you the different products available within the industry to help you create bubble style balloons - using the NEW unvalved Grabo Globes & stunningly clear Aqua balloons from Takarakosan so that you don’t have to turn away business or spend hours looking for stock. Paula will show you how to fill & seal the new clear globes, along with demonstrating her stunning beaded aquas, perfect for Halloween and Christmas displays; you will leave the course knowing the alternative products available to continue creating bubble style displays that will wow your customers and set you apart from other balloonies in your area.
This course is a full day of designs, q&a sessions, demonstrations and hands on training.
· Seasonal designs for Halloween & Christmas using Grabo and Takarakasan balloons.
· Everything CLEAR – alternatives to bubbles balloons and how to use Grabo Clear Globes & Aqua balloons to create bubble type arrangements including:
o How to use Grabo Clear Globes including how to fill and seal them securely
o How to create the stunning beaded aqua balloons for Christmas displays.
- Creating a balloon Wall
· Full day of demonstrations and hands on training
Benefits of this course:
· Fantastic opportunity to construct various balloon designs and capture portfolio images in the stunning wedding barns at Knebworth House for your website and social media advertising.
· A mixture of hands on training and instructor demonstrations
· Gain confidence in pricing your designs and ensuring your business is profitable
· Gain confidence using a variety of different balloons on how to inflate, use and create beautiful balloon displays.
· Network with other balloonies and create business relationships.
· Free all-day light refreshments and lunch included
· Free parking at the venue
· Easy access via taxi (10 minutes) from Knebworth or Stevenage Train Station with fast trains to and from London King’s Cross (approx. 25 mins train dependant)
This course is designed for those with already established balloon businesses who are looking to take their designs to the next level. You should be confident in the basics of balloon decoration and have some knowledge of pricing for profit.
COVID-19 Safety & Guidance
We will ask each delegate to comply with any government guidelines with regards to face masks, social distancing and venue health and safety guidelines at the time of the training day.
We encourage delegates to participate in lateral flow testing 24 hours ahead of the training day to ensure they are not positive for COVID.
Class numbers and the layout of the class will be adjusted to make allowances for social distancing, hand sanitiser will be readily available.
For queries with regards to this course please contact email@example.com
GO International Cancellations and Amendments Policy.
All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received. The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
Calendar days notice before the start date of the event
15 calendar days or more
50% refund of basic attendance fee or a full credit to be used against a future training course.
Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)
No refund will be given
Failure to attend/On the day cancellation
No refund will be given
In the event the course needs to be cancelled by GO International due to government restrictions or you are unable to attend due to COVID-19 and the requirement to self-isolate you will be able to transfer your booking to another date for the same course.
Knebworth Barns Conference and Banqueting Centre
Old Knebworth Ln,
Knebworth SG3 6PY
Date & Time: Wednesday 29th September 2021 0900-1600
- Model: grabotraining
- 48 In Stock
- Manufactured by: G.O International
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 August, 2021.