In order to support our valued customers, in collaboration with Pioneer, we have been able to fly over 24” Clear Deco Bubbles. Due to Air Freight there is a slight increase in selling price.
Qualatex 24 Inch Clear Deco Bubble Stretchy Plastic Balloons.
- Once the package is opened, Bubbles must be inflated immediately or they’ll dry out. Discard the moisture pack after inflation.
- Do NOT use a foil (auto shut-off regulator to inflate Single Bubbles, the outer bubbles of Double Bubbles, or Deco Bubbles; if you do, the foil regulator will shut off too soon and your Bubble will look more like a foil balloon. ONLY use latex regulators on these Bubbles, and keep inflating until the wrinkles and bumps are gone.
- When using helium, inflate the Deco Bubble as well as ALL balloons inside the Deco Bubble with helium. When using air, inflate ALL balloons with air.
- Do not use HI-FLOAT products or Balloon Shine on Bubbles or latex balloons inside Bubbles.
- Bubbles are pop resistant, but not pop proof. They can withstand outside pressure changes. However, exposing them to extreme heat or sharp objects may cause them to burst. A 160Q or 260Q latex balloon may be tied to the Bubble’s neck to secure it into a decor piece,such as a Column.
Please Remember We Also Have A Grabo & Aqua Balloon Alternative Available.
You can check out our YouTube channel for instructions on how to use the Grabo Clear Globes & Aquas here: https://youtu.be/Pg0itG2dRW8